Introducing the TGS Community Board, a new way to strengthen our community through collaboration and direct participation in building The Gathering Spot.
We’ll be selecting final candidates from the applications submitted through January 31st, and from there holding market-wide elections during the month of February with plans to announce in March.
Community Board Requirements:
- Must be in good standing with the club with a membership tenure > 1 year*
- Availability to attend and host regular Member Events
- Availability to meet with the Community Board monthly
- Must uphold the values and ideals of TGS both within the club and outside of it
- Must commit to 1 year of serving on the Board
- *Connected Cities & LA members are excluded from the 1 year tenure requirement.
Community Board Benefits:
- Complimentary Membership for the duration of service on the Board
- Opportunity to have direct impact & insight into the TGS happenings
- Invitation to Annual President’s Ball & other exclusive events
- Exclusive Merch & Gifts
- Acknowledgment within the club for leadership