THE DC CLUB SERVES AS AN ANCHOR, COALESCING VARIOUS CULTURAL ELEMENTS AND DIVERSE GROUPS OF PEOPLE TO MOUNT LASTING AND PROFOUND CHANGE IN THE DISTRICT AND THE WORLD.
Our DC club features a dedicated event space, perfect for a conference, keynote conversation, banquet, and cocktail reception.
Led by Executive Chef Martel Stone, The H features American cuisine that weaves in influences from the African diaspora, Stone’s upbringing, and his travels across the globe.
Our fourth floor features a flexible workspace complete with conference rooms, private offices, phone rooms, and a podcast room.
- FULL SERVICE RESTAURANT & BAR
- COMPLIMENTARY BREAKFAST DAILY
- CONCIERGE SERVICES
- EXCLUSIVE MEMBER ONLY EVENTS
- COMPLIMENTARY PARKING
- 24/7 CO-WORKING SPACE WITH BOTH HOT DESK AND DEDICATED DESK
- ACCESS TO CONFERENCE ROOMS, PRIVATE, AND DINING ROOM
- 2,700 SQUARE FEET OF FULLY WIRED EVENT SPACE WITH DISCOUNTED MEMBER RENTAL PRICING
- UP TO 3 GUEST PER VISIT
- CULTURE TALKS
- LIVE MUSIC PERFORMANCES
- Q&A SESSIONS
- SKILL WORKSHOPS
- DINNER EXPERIENCES
- MEMBERSHIP PERKS PROGRAM WITH LOCAL & NATIONAL BUSINESSES